I know I am very very late to this game. If any designer were to actually read this blog they would be ashamed at how dated this post may be. But I don’t care. I have something I love; Moroccan Poufs.
I wrote about them yesterday in my Calypso+Target=Happiness post. So here are some great rooms that incorporate the pouf.
Don’t you just love all of these? Where can you buy these leather beauties? I’ve ranked them priced low to high at sites I have been able to find.
1) Target – Available May 1 for $59.99 and a limited color run of silver and gold.
2) HSN – $99 (also only comes in Silver and Gold). Nate Berkus has so many great items on the site. Definitely worth checking out the site.
3) Table Tonic – $199 with all colors, including white.
4) John Derian – $285 – $325 with every color you could imagine
5) Tazi designs – $225 – $450 also with every color in the rainbow, and some have different colored seams
Have you seen any poufs out there? Please share!