On Fridays, I plan on sharing my design/inspiration boards. I just started making these a few months ago, so they’re not as fancy as I would like; but I am sure you get the point. Hopefully they get better as time goes on, so bear with me.
This is my current design board for the living room/entryway in my apartment. Enjoy!
1. Black and White Rug – Ikea – $299
2. Mirrored Console, Neiman Marcus – $759
3. Faux Bamboo Coffee Table, HSN
4. Cabinet from Target, $179 I already have this, and it’s used for the TV. I think it looks great, and it’s not one of those pieces that screams ‘Target.’
6. Louis XV Chair and Ottoman – found on Simplified Bee
7. Pair of Black Gumps accent chairs – $695 I want these to go next to the mirrored console with some great yellow throw pillows.
8. Purple and White Polka Dot Pillow, Target – $19.95 Already own, but no longer in stock
Next Friday I will share with you the first inspiration board I did for the living room built around one chair from Anthropologie. I prefer this one much more!